You are planning the trip to Da Nang, “a worth living city” in the central of Vietnam, for your beautiful family with your baby. Vietnamdrive will share some experiences for you to travel to this city correctly.
A quick look of content:
1. Select a good advisor to save your time
2. Get suitable itinerary to explore Da Nang
3. Choose the best time to get the cool temperature
4. Recommend hotels & resorts for your family
5. Carry items indeed for babies
6. Interesting places to go
7. List of entertainment center for your children
1. Choose the right advisor for perfect family travel
At the beginning of a journey, you often think about where to stay, what to eat or how to move with the most convenience during your trip. These works require you to manage, arrange carefully and take you a lot of time.
It is better to have a good knowledge advisor of a travel company who helps you plan your itinerary to save your time. You will be less tired in choosing the location, form of travel or eating.
2. Plan a suitable itinerary for the family in Da Nang
- If you want to travel together with your family, especially when you have young children, you should choose a suitable form of itineraries. You should range a trip 3 days 2 nights or 4 days 3 nights at least. The more days you have in Da Nang, the more relaxing you can enjoy.
- Selecting the short itinerary per day, not a long day trip, fits your family with a baby. And, when you will spend less time per day outside your hotels or resorts, your babies feel more comfortable.
- Vietnamdrive recommends you should not book package tours which you join with other people. It’s because these tours make your family feel rush.
- We recommend you choose the open-tour form to travel. You just book a private car to transfer to the tourist destinations to visit. This helps you be flexible to move around with your children and finish the tour when your babies want to. And, you have a private space for your small family, save your money, but still get luxury travel in Da Nang City.
3. Best time to visit Da Nang for babies
Young children are often sensitive to weather changes, so you need to pay attention to time correctly. If you want to travel to Da Nang, you should come from March to May. This is the best time to visit this city.
One thing to note is that you should not go on Tet holidays (usually at the beginning of February) or hot Summer holidays ( June to September). It is because this time is so crowded with visitors, and you cannot avoid the cramped places. That will make your children seem hot and tired.
4. Recommend hotels and resorts in Da Nang for your family
When traveling with your babies, we think that you wish to stay at some hotels and resorts with more space and less noisy for your family. We recommend 5 hotels and resorts as the list below, which we know them clearly. If you want to see more hotels with price details, you can check the discount of hotels and resorts in Da Nang.
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
- Fusion Maia Danang Resort
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang
- The Ocean Villa Da Nang
- Sheraton Grand Danang Resort
5. What items to bring for your angels
- Food and water: These are essential items for families and especially young children. Moving will cause children sweating and hunger, so they need water and food. Bringing food and water will help you to be more flexible in feeding your baby. You can bring other things like milk bottles, pies, sausages, fruits, and water.
- Trolley: For babies under five years old, the cart will make it easier for you to move your children. Also, a covered trolley will help children to avoid sun exposure. So, they can sleep when being tired.
- Hygiene: Diapers, toilet paper, wet towels, and toilet paper are indispensable items for children.
- Clothes and toys: You should bring a hat, a sun protection suit and baby clothes for your children. Besides, young children often cry, so their favorite toys are easy to fascinate them quickly.
6. Select appropriate places to go
You can also take the children to walk along the streets near the famous bridges in Da Nang such as Bach Dang Street, or Tran Phu Street in the early evening or evening. Especially, at night, you can enjoy the beauty of the city, and the bridges; and the welcome cool wind from the river.
If your family has children under the age of five, you can come together to visit sites which are close to your accommodations such as the Museum of Champa sculpture, the Chicken Church, Shopping Centers, or the local markets in Da Nang City.
If your family has children over the age of five, you can choose the playground such as Helio Center, or Asian Park, because young children at this age are often very active, and they like to explore and participate in games. And, visit the ecological areas such as Than Tai Spring, Cam Thanh Village in Hoi An, or Cham Island.
7. Details of entertainment centers in Da Nang for your children
Fantasy Park in Ba Na Hills
- Address: Ba Na Hills, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang
- Ticket price: included in the cable car price.
- Opening hours: 7:00am – 19:00
The park is located on Ba Na Hills, with an area of 21,000m2. Fantasy Park is currently the only indoor entertainment area in Vietnam and in the world located on the top of the mountain. Here, players will have the opportunity to experience exciting and new moments.
Fantasy Park meets the entertainment needs of all ages, from fun games for children to thrilling challenge games for young people and adults. Many areas include wax statue rooms, 3D Mega 360 cinema, two 4D and 5Di cinemas, free-fall tower, mountain climbing sports, electric car park area, The Dinosaur Park, and creative world for children.
Helio Center in Da Nang City Center
- Address: Dong Nam Park, memorial, Road 2-9, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday: 17:30 – 22:00; Saturday, Sunday, holidays: 08h00 – 22h30
- Ticket price: From VND 50,000
Helio Center is the most famous place for children to play in Da Nang. There is a model of combining education and entertainment for children from 2 to 9 years old with 42 game areas.
- Indoor areas have a make-up area, performing area, water table, train station, art workshop…
- Outdoor spaces include childhood garden games, dinosaur garden, green maze, fishing lakes, and preschool gardens.
- Driving class: With the design as a miniature city and enough traffic systems. Your babies will be excited when driving the vehicles which they like here.
In addition, there are many warm and unique warm spaces serving the whole family after hours of playing with the children.
- Address: 2nd Floor, 255-257 Hung Vuong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 21:30 every day of the week.
- Ticket price: From VND 100,000
The play area is for children from 2 – 12 years old. Tini World has a very different game system, from traditional to modern styles. At this point, the children can participate in educational activities.
Indochina Playground Da Nang
- Address: 3rd floor of Indochina building, 74 Bach Dang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 22:30 every day of the week
- Price: From VND 2,500 – VND 30,000
This is a fun place for children in Danang. It equips online devices with a variety of games, and it’s suitable for different ages. On weekends, a lot of families with young children come here to enjoy dinner and play at this area.
Children’s Cultural Palace
- Address: Road 2-9, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 22:00
- Ticket price: VND 100,000 – VND 200,000
The buildings are located near the Helio Center and Asian park. With a scale of 3 floors, the buildings not only attract young children but also a destination for many youths. Cultural centers include entertainment areas, parks, classrooms, sport rooms, libraries and halls.
Your children will be attracted to the layout of playground space, interesting biological corner, and educational things.
Entertainment areas at commercial centers
Shopping centers also have their own playing areas for children with a variety of games for different ages. While going shopping at the centers, you can allow your children to play.
Games at Big C Da Nang, at 4th floor, include computer games, movie theaters, bowling or karaoke. Coop Mart supermarket attracts a lot of children with electronic fishing games, dancing, ball-shooting … Besides, at Lotte Mart, you can find many games for your children.
We hope all recommendations are for a meaningful journey of your family with lots of beautiful memories. You can highlight these things to do with your small family and choose proper activities for a great vacation in Da Nang City, Vietnam.