Da Nang City has many beautiful beaches attracting a lot of tourists. And, Non Nuoc Beach is one of the famous beaches in this city where visitors spend time relaxing, swimming and surfing. Having gentle beauty, Non Nuoc Beach always makes travelers love it when having time here.
Location of Non Nuoc Beach
Non Nuoc Beach is located near the Marble Mountains, in Hoa Hai ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang city, Vietnam. It is around 10 km southeast of the city center.
Highlights of Non Nuoc Beach
- With a length of 5 km, this beach is like silk winding at the foot of the Marble Mountains.
- Combining with the mountains, Non Nuoc Beach brings strange beauty and peculiar charm. This creates a real poetic picture of nature base on the sea, sand, and the mountains.
- At present, there are many high-standard resorts built to serve tourists to have leisure and recreation.
- Although it has developed tourism for a long time, this beach still retains its inherent beauty.
- Its white sand beach stretches; blue and clear seawater here is hardly affected by the external environment. This sea is also quiet, and the waves are good to swim and go surfing.
Ways to go to Non Nuoc Beach
Depending on where you will start traveling to Non Nuoc Beach, there are different movements. We show you the ways from two destinations, including Danang International Airport and from Hoi An Ancient City. After that, you can reference another location to travel to Non Nuoc Beach easily.
The first way is often used to go that you can drive on Duy Tan Street to cross the Han River on Tran Thi Ly Bridge. You go ahead at the intersection to enter into Nguyen Van Thoai Street, then turn right at Vo Nguyen Giap Street which connecting with Truong Sa Street. Keep going about 6 km; you will see the Marble Mountains on the right and Non Nuoc Beach on the left.
The second way is easier to go, but it is a little longer. You turn left to go into Nguyen Van Linh Street to cross the Dragon Bridge, just continue moving ahead to the end of the road. Then, turn right to Vo Nguyen Giap Street, and go along this road (connecting with Truong Sa Street) about 9 km, you will see Non Nuoc Beach on the left side.
From Hoi An Ancient City to Non Nuoc Beach,
The easy way to travel to Non Nuoc beach is to drive Hai Ba Trung Street and turn left into Truong Sa Street forward the North to Da Nang City. Continue moving 16 km; visitors will see the Marble Mountains on the left, and Non Nuoc Beach on the right.
Distance from Non Nuoc Beach to the nearly famous destinations:
- Non Nuoc Beach to My Khe Beach (center area): 7.5km
- Non Nuoc Beach to Mount Thuy Son of the Marble Mountains: 900m
- Non Nuoc to Ba Na Hills (parking lot): 32km
- Non Nuoc to Linh Ung Pagoda ( Son Tra Island): 16km
- Non Nuoc to Hoi An Ancient City: 18km
- Non Nuoc to My Son Holy Land: 45km
What kinds of transportation can you use to come to Non Nuoc Beach?
Transportation to this location includes a motorbike, taxi/grab, or a private car.
For moving with a motorbike, if you can ride a motorcycle in Vietnam (it is dangerous for riding), you can enjoy the freedom to explore and visit more new things by renting a motorbike. The motorbike will help you be more active in your trip. There are many motorbike rental places in the city of Danang or Hoi An, and many hotels or hostels also supply this service. The procedure is also effortless and fast. You just need to carry your identity card or passport, pay the rent in advance; you have a motorbike right away. The rental price ranges from 100,000 VND to 250,000 VND per a motorbike a day depending on the type of motorcycles you want to rent.
Besides, taking a taxi/grab or a private car is also a simple and convenient way. This facility is often suitable for family or group of friends, so it will save more costs. In Da Nang, there are also many taxi companies, so calling a taxi car is quite easy.
You can refer to a number of taxi company such as Mai Linh Taxi (0236 3 56 56 56), VinaSun Green Taxi (0236 3 68 68 68), or Song Han Taxi (0236 3 72 72 72) in Danang, and in Hoi An is Mai Linh Taxi (0235 3929 292).
Activities to do in Non Nuoc Beach
- Coming to Non Nuoc beach in Da Nang City will be an ideal opportunity for you to enjoy the feeling of peace and relaxation. Or, swim in the fresh and clear water of the blue Sea.
- Besides, there are many exciting activities to do when you have holidays on this beach, including surfing, beach volleyball, or fishing.
- Taste the seafood is one of the top choices when traveling to Non Nuoc Beach. The flavor of crab, shrimp, squid, or sea snail makes you feel hungrier.
- Another way to explore the beach beauty is to walk around the coast, on the white sand to feel the peaceful and poetic scenery here.
- If you like exploration, go deep into the pine forest to feel the fresh air and live with the poetic natural beauty.
The restaurants in Non Nuoc Beach
If you like the local style and want to try some grilled seafood, some local restaurants right on the beach for you to choose. The conditions are nearly the same – the local services. But, you should ask the price before agreeing to order any seafood there. A local beer is always great when tasting the seafood.
A popular restaurant is alright to serve foreign travelers at Non Nuoc Beach is Hoas Place Restaurant which is located few meters from the coast, on the way to the swimming area of Non Nuoc Beach, phone: 090 564 05 24, serving time from 7:00 am – 10:00pm.
Resorts to stay at Non Nuoc Beach
Many modern high-ranked resorts have been at this area. You can choose them for you and your relatives. They include:
- Melia Danang
- Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang
- Sheraton Grand Danang Resort
All information about Non Nuoc Beach is our value experience which we want to tell you. If you feel this useful, please share it with your friends and relatives to encourage us to work better.