Many tourists need to travel from Da Nang to Hanoi for an exciting exploration North Vietnam.
Learning about the ways to move, duration and distance between these two famous cities in Vietnam will help you range your itinerary better.
In this article, we will answer the questions:
+ How long is from Da Nang to Hanoi with different transportation?
+ How far is it to Hanoi from Da Nang City?
+ Which transportation can you use to travel?
+ And, which is the best vehicle to use?
Now, all these questions are available to check below.
There are different routes to go to Hanoi from Da Nang. With each way, the distance and time to travel are also various. Three main methods are to travel by roads, trains, and airplanes.
Travel by road from Da Nang to Hanoi
The current popular transportation is passenger buses.
- With a distance of 770 km along Highway 1A, this is the shortest distance if traveling from Da Nang City to Hanoi.
- A bus can take from 14 hours to 17 hours. This duration is estimated to travel without stops along the way. So in reality, you spend more time to travel on a bus on this route, the time can be up to 18 – 20 hours.
However, if you want to explore the beauty of Vietnam, a private car is a good choice to travel from Da Nang City to Hanoi Capital of Vietnam.
Your time should give this route 4 days to stop in nice cities with many interesting tourist destinations. They are the Imperial Citadel of Hue, Vinh Moc Tunnels and DMZ at Quang Tri, the Paradise Cave in Quang Binh, Village of Ho Chi Minh in Vinh, or Tam Coc landscape in Ninh Binh.
- Advantages when traveling by road: flexible to go, easy to stop along the way.
- Disadvantages: long distance, long time, and costly.
Tips: To book a private car to travel from Da Nang to Hanoi, you can contact Vietnamdrive to get an inquiry. If you use a local bus, you will buy a bus ticket at the Central Bus Station in Da Nang, then depending on where you stop, you can get off the road or at the bus stations in Hanoi such as Giap Bat, Nuoc Ngam, and My Dinh. A few tourists buses can run on this route but you have to stop at different cities.
Go by train from Danang city to Hanoi
Going by train is another choice to move between these destinations. It is suitable to select this transportation if you have a lot of free time. However, if you can book a night train, that is good suggestion for saving time and hotel expenditure.
- The distance from Da Nang to Hanoi if traveling by train is 880 km.
- Traveling duration is from 16 hours to 19 hours depending on the trains.
- Advantages: Train is more comfortable than buses if you book sleeping beds.
- However, it has disadvantages: that is a too long time; with continuous time on a train, you can feel tired.
You buy train tickets at Da Nang Railway Station where the train will take you to Hanoi Railway Station. From the station in Hanoi, you can move to the places you want by motorbike taxi, taxi, or a private car.
Travel by plane to Hanoi from Danang City
Travel by plane from Da Nang to Hanoi is the fastest way to go. It is cheaper than a private car but more expensive than a bus.
When using a plane, you may not notice the distance, just pay attention to the flight time.
- The flight from Da Nang to Hanoi takes only 1 hour 20 minutes (average), ten times faster than traveling by road. So, most travelers use the flights for this route, which is superiority when traveling by plane.
- Advantages: it is very fast, convenient, safe and economical. Short time to travel gives you more time to visit Vietnam.
- Disadvantages: you can miss many beautiful sites between Da Nang and Hanoi.
To book flight tickets to Hanoi from Da Nang, you can visit Vietjetair.com for booking cheap flights, or www.vietnamairlines.com for a comfortable seat.
It is easy to book tickets, you just need to enter the information of departure date and return date (if any). Then, choose the button to “find a flight”, the system will update the available flights and prices with specific flight dates and times for your reference. You proceed to book a few simple steps.
Bonus: If you do not want to travel directly for this distance, another way is to plan an exciting tour from Da Nang to Hanoi.
Above is the information about the different methods to travel from Da Nang to Hanoi. Depending on your needs, you can choose the most suitable transportation.
In our experience, the flight is a top choice. A private car with a professional driver to drive from Da Nang to explore more places in Central Vietnam is the second option, which is good for the guests who have more time and more budget.
Or, if you need us to consult, leave us a message, one of our team will help you find the best tickets.