Da Nang is called “the most worthwhile city in Vietnam to live”. This city gradually becomes a popular destination in Vietnam, attracting millions of visitors each year. Vietnamdrive provides you the detailed list of the ticket price for visiting Da Nang attractions as below:
1. Ba Na Hills
Bà Na Hills locates about 25 km from the center of Da Nang city. The eco-tourist area of Ba Na – Suoi Mo has an altitude of 1487m above the sea level, so the climate is very cool. Every day there are four seasons: spring in the morning, summer at noon, autumn in the afternoon, and winter at night, attracting many tourists to come here to relax. Especially, the Golden Bridge is now one of the highlights of Ba Na Hills.
– Price of cable car ticket: VND 750,000.
– Buffet ticket for lunch: VND 250,000 (at Club / Arapang restaurant / Le Jardin)
* Children’s policy:
– Children under 1m tall: Free
– Children from 1m – 1.3m high: Tickets for cable car 600,000 VND, and buffet ticket: VND 150,000
– Children taller than 1.3m: tickets as adults
The fare of the cable car to go up Ba Na Hills includes most free games in Fantasy Park amusement park:
105 games and free Mythical Knight game (chute);
Visit the Climbing Train
Visit 9 flower gardens
visit Debay Cellar;
Ba Na cable car free.
* Excluding the fee of the wax museum: 100,000 VND.
2. Entrance fee of Ngu Hanh Son – the Marble Mountains
– Price to visit Thuy Son Mount (the biggest mount in the Marble Mountains):
+ Adults: VND 40,000 / person / time
+ Vietnamese students: VND 10,000 / person / time
+ Children under 6 years old: free
– Places to visit Dong Am Phu (the Hell Cave):
+ Adults: 20,000 VND / person / time
+ Vietnamese students: VND 7,000 / person / time
+ Children under 6 years old: free
– Elevator to go up the Thuy Son Mount: 15,000 VND / person/way.
3. Sculpture Museum of Champa
Admission: 40,000 VND / person.
4. Son Tra Peninsula
However, there are several smaller attractions at the Son Tra Penisula that are free but charge a service fee:
+ Bai Rang and Bai But: free entrance, and you only pay for renting huts and mats; prices range from 200,000 to 400,000VND. You can carry your own food without extra charge.
+ Lighthouse: 20k / 1 person / time
+ Nhat Lam Thuy Trang Tra: 10k / 1 turn including parking fee.
5. The fee to visit Asia Park
Asian Park is also called Sun Wheel Asia Park.
Entrance ticket: VND 300,000 / adult, VND 150,000 / child
Tickets include the experience of 20 modern outdoor games and indoor play areas with 64 slot games, softplay area, sunblaster area, Sun Wheel roundabout, and sightseeing of the unique architecture buildings.
6. Than Tai hot spring resort
Admission: 300,000 VND / adult, 150,000 VND / child from 1m – 1.3m, children under 1m: free
Fares include water games, mineral baths at the mines, Massage chairs at the Ficus massage pool, Russian sauna and steam bath, and skiing at lazy rivers.
7. Hoa Phu Thanh tourist area
Entrance ticket: VND 30,000 / turn
Slip ticket of the waterfall: VND 180,000 / trip
Tickets of fish massage: VND 30,000 / turn
Zipline ticket: VND 50,000 / trip
Above are all the fares for the attractions of Da Nang tourist sites. Besides, Da Nang also has many interesting destinations with free charge.
8. Attractions in Da Nang without entrance fee
- Children’s Cultural Palace in Da Nang: locates in Hoa Cuong Bac Ward (Hai Chau District), south of the Memorial Monument, the palace faces the road of 2/9.
- Marble Sculpture Village: belongs to Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son district; around the Marble Mountains.
- Nam O Reef: Located in Hoa Hiep Nam Ward, Lien Chieu District, under Hai Van Pass.
- Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula with a beautiful location to have overviews of the beaches in Da Nang and its city.
- Cam Le Mat Village: 14km from the center of Da Nang city to the southwest, Cam Le Mat Village is at Hoa Tien commune, Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city.
- Tuy Loan ancient village: is about 15km from Danang city center, at Hoa Phong commune, Hoa Vang district.
- Hoa Trung Lake: about 20km from the city center of Da Nang, at Hoa Lien commune, Hoa Vang, Da Nang.
- Hai Van Pass: 25km from Da Nang City Center, the pass is the border of Da Nang City and Thua Thien Hue Province.
- Bridge of Love: is located at the beginning of the Dragon Bridge, Tran Hung Dao Street, Son Tra District. In the evening, hundreds of red heart-shaped lanterns are lit and shining on the water, making the whole area of the bridge incredibly romantic.
- Han Market: is from Tran Phu street to Bach Dang Street, where you can buy some souvenir gift and fruits.
- Dragon Bridge: 2 nights of the weekends at 21:00, the dragon bridge will have a new fire and smoke spray. At this time, the two ends of the bridge will block vehicles to serve the activity of water and fire spraying of the Dragon Bridge.
Vietnamdrive hopes the list of the entrance fee to visit Da Nang attractions can support you to start exploring Da Nang City. If you find it useful, please share it with your friends! Thank you!