When talking about Da Lat, most people think of the colorful flower gardens. This city is fondly called the beautiful nickname: City of Thousand Flowers. Therefore, if you are planning to travel to this city, do not miss the opportunity to immerse yourself in the scenery of colorful flowers.
There are various flower gardens in Da Lat City, and depending on your preferences and the amount of time you have, you can choose the most suitable destination for yourself.
Vietnamdrive will help you save time searching by introducing the most outstanding flower gardens as below.
1. Central Flower Garden
- Address: Nguyen Van Cu Street, Ward 1, Dalat City, Lam Dong Province.
- Opening time: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Located right in the heart of Da Lat City, this central flower garden is also called the City Flower Garden or Dalat Flower Park. It is a convergence of more than 300 typical types of flowers of Da Lat, such as hydrangeas, roses, orchids, and immortelle.
With an area of up to 7,000 square meters, the city flower garden becomes an ideal place to stroll and sightsee with friends, relatives, and family.
Thanks to the diversity of blooms planted, this park has flowers blooming almost all year round. However, the number of each type is not much. Therefore, if you want to admire a specific flower type in large quantity, please go to a specialized field!
2. Trai Mat Hydrangea Garden
- Address: 519B Tu Tao 2, Trai Mat, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- Opening hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Entrance ticket price: 20,000 VND/person
- Phone number: 096 816 23 82 – garden manager
- Website: https://vuonhoacamtucau.com
Trai Mat Hydrangea Garden is located on a low hill, about 10km from Da Lat Night Market. Laying out an area of 2 hectares, the flower garden is brilliant with thousands of captivating Hydrangea flowers. This flower blooms almost all year round. But, sometimes, the number of flowers is less, depending on the planting and harvesting process of the garden owner.
Coming to the Trai Mat flower garden, you can take photos, admire the flowers, and relax. The garden owner has also prepared quite chill photo spots, such as stairs to the sky and chairs to take photos.
The flower garden is crowded on Saturdays, Sundays, or national holidays.
3. Lavender Garden at Tuyen Lam Lake
- Address: (Tuyen Lam Tourist Area) 01 Hoa Hoang Anh Street, Ward 4, Da Lat, Lam Dong.
- Opening hours: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Ticket price: 50,000 VND/person ( the last time), until published this article, it is still free.
- Phone number: 0779 765 779
- Website: https://lavenderdalat.com
If you like the romantic purple color and sweet scent, the Lavender flower garden next to Tuyen Lam Lake is the perfect choice.
Located in the Lavender tourist area, the flower garden has an area of about 2 hectares. This ideal place for you is to enjoy flowers, relax, sip a cup of coffee, and enjoy a meal at the restaurant of the same name. You can also spend here a night in a small motel with 8 rooms.
In particular, this space is suitable for taking sparkling photos like standing in the middle of a European sky filled with charm and elegance.
Lavender flowers bloom from July to August and December to January every year, so you pay attention to their timing to fully enjoy the beauty.
4. Van Thanh Flower Village
- Address: 40 Van Thanh Street, Ward 5, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- Opening hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ticket price: 100,000 VND/person
Covering an area of up to 200 hectares, Van Thanh Flower Village is home to many different gardens with many flower species grown all year round.
At 4.5km west of the city center, Van Thanh Flower Village has various beautiful stops for you to choose from. The most prominent is the vegetable and flower farm tourist area at 40 Van Thanh (Vegetable And Flower Farm Tourist Area).
This flower garden at 40 Van Thanh has an area of about 5 hectares, including different types of flowers, such as hydrangeas, lavender, chrysanthemums, hibiscus, and anthuriums, and many special agricultural products, such as swan squash, and strawberries.
The garden is full of colorful fresh flowers almost all year round. In addition to hydrangeas that bloom in four seasons, other flower species will change over time, ranging from 1.5 to 2.5 months/time.
5. Immortal Flower Garden
- Address: Highway 20, Xuan Tho Commune, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province, Vietnam (map)
- Opening hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sightseeing ticket price: No entrance ticket
- Phone number: 0382 18 21 98
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Runghoabattudl/
About 17km east of Da Lat center, the distance is not too far for you to visit this flower garden.
With an area of 1 hectare wide, stretching along the mountainside, the garden is always filled with the purple, red, and yellow colors of immortal flowers. This destination is lovely for taking pictures, enjoying flowers, or relaxing.
Although the garden owner does not sell sightseeing tickets, he serves drinks at prices ranging from 50,000 VND to 55,000 VND/cup.
A note for you is that the flower garden is on the mountainside, so if you come here with children, the elderly, or on rainy days, you pay attention to slipping. In addition, the toilet is also an unfortunate minus point.
The cycle of the immortal flower lasts up to two years, so the garden is almost always in bloom. However, you should still check information with the garden owner with the phone above before coming to ensure it does not fall into the flower season to be replaced.
6. Rose Garden in Dang Thai Than
- Address: Alley 2, Dang Thai Than Street, Ward 3, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province (map)
- Opening hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ticket price: No entrance fee
- Phone number: 098 375 49 39
This large private rose region in Da Lat will fascinate you. With an area of up to 12,000 square meters, the garden specializes in growing 500 – 700 species of roses of all colors: pink, red, saffron yellow, and light yellow.
All year round, Dang Thai Than Rose Garden has vibrant colors of flowers. The most beautiful flower season is from November to April every year, which is also the dry season in Da Lat. During the rainy season, the garden still has flowers but not so brightly.
The purpose of the flower garden is to provide roses of various colors and types for the local market in Da Lat and the whole country. If you are a flower dealer, this address refers to wholesale shipments.
Da Lat has hundreds of gardens growing flowers, fruits, and vegetables to supply the domestic and export markets. Therefore, Vietnamdrive’s team has selected to introduce typical flower gardens to help you save time and enjoy the most beautiful flower colors.
Please note: When visiting flower gardens in Da Lat, in addition to the usual travel principles, you should pay attention to:
- As you take photos, please stand or sit in permitted locations, and do not go into the middle of the flower bed to avoid causing unnecessary damage to the garden.
- Do not pick flowers or break branches. The ticket price includes the entrance fee only and does not include flowers.
- Usually, each gardener has its own area dedicated to selling fresh flowers, so if you want to purchase them, ask the gardener for instructions on buying flowers or any other product.
- Be careful about being slippery, especially during the rainy season or right after it rains. Checking the weather before visiting flower gardens in this city is necessary.
- Don’t just keep beautiful images on your device; please share them with everyone. Because your action will help promote Da Lat tourism as well as the flower gardens here.
Make a plan to visit these colorful gardens now! And don’t forget, save the article to get information about which address is suitable as quickly as possible!