The most prominent feature of Da Lat is its colorful flower gardens. That’s why this city is named with a beautiful name: City of Thousand Flowers. Surely, planning to explore here, you cannot ignore this specialty.
Vietnamdrive would like to introduce to you the outstanding flower gardens in Dalat City. Depending on the time and your preferences, you like which flowers and colors, you can choose from the following list to discover!
1. Central City Flower Garden
- Address: Nguyen Van Cu Street, Ward 1, Dalat City, Lam Dong Province.
- Opening time: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Located in the heart of Da Lat, the city flower garden is also known as the central flower garden or the city flower park. This place is a collection of more than 300 types of flowerets that are carefully grown and cared for. Most of the flowers in this city are present here such as orchids, hydrangeas, and roses,…
Each area is planted with a type of flower spreading over an area of 7,000 square meters, enough for you and your family to walk around and enjoy the scenery all day. It is because many kinds of flowers are cultivated, and blossoms bloom almost all year round. Also because there are many various flowers, the number of each type is not too much. If you want to admire a certain one in a large area, look at its specialized flower fields that we have listed in this article.
Please see more details about Dalat Flower Park, which we write in full here!
2. Trai Mat Hydrangea Garden
- Address: 519B Tu Tao 2, Trai Mat, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- Opening hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Entrance ticket price: 20,000 VND/person
- Phone number: 096 816 23 82 – garden manager
- Website: https://vuonhoacamtucau.com
Trai Mat Hydrangea Garden has located about 10km from Da Lat Night Market in the city center, and on a low hill. The place sells tickets for tourists to visit the beauty of thousands of hydrangeas in an area of 2 hectares. Fortunately, the flowers bloom most of the year, but sometimes there are fewer blossoms, depending on the time, typically the flowers are just harvested.
The main activities here are taking pictures, and watching florets to relax mentally in an open space. The garden is equipped with interesting photography spots such as stairs to the sky or photo seats. Saturday, Sunday, or public holidays are very crowded.
3. Lavender Garden in Tuyen Lam Lake
- Address: (Tuyen Lam Tourist Area) 01 Hoa Hoang Anh Street, Ward 4, Da Lat, Lam Dong.
- Opening hours: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
- Ticket price: 50,000 VND/person ( the last time), until published this article, it is still free.
- Phone number: 0779 765 779
- Website: https://lavenderdalat.com
If you like purple, then the lavender garden on the side of Tuyen Lam Lake full of colors will be a place not to be missed. This flower garden has an area of 2 – 3ha, located inside the Lavander tourist area with a total area of more than 46 hectares, containing many different categories.
Besides watching flowers and taking photos, you can relax, sip coffee and enjoy the scenery at Lavender Da Lat coffee shop, enjoy a meal in the open space of the restaurant of the same name, or spend a peaceful night in a small motel with only 8 rooms.
The lavender flower season blooms from July to August every year; after three months, it blooms again from December to January of the following year. Therefore, you need to pay attention to the time to fully enjoy the beauty of this flower.
4. Van Thanh Flower Gardens
- Address: 40 Van Thanh Street, Ward 5, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- Opening hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ticket price: 100,000 VND/person
In other places, we call it a garden, but this place is called a flower village because the total area of this area is up to 200 hectares, which is also a collection of many different gardens to grow a variety of flowers all year round.
Van Thanh Flower Village is about 4.5km west of the city center. There are many stops at this place that you can choose from. Vietnamdrive would like to introduce to you the main tourist area at 40 Van Thanh (Vegetable And Flower Farm Tourist Area). This floret garden has an area of up to 5 hectares with indoor and outdoor sections, including many types of blossoms such as hydrangea, lavender, chrysanthemum, hibiscus, anthurium, and special agricultural products like unique and strange swan pumpkins, and strawberry…
Any time you come here, you can also admire the brilliant colors of the flowers. Hydrangea is available all year round, and other flowers can change, from 1.5 to 2 months this garden will change flowers once.
5. Immortal Flower Garden
- Address: Highway 20, Xuan Tho Commune, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sightseeing ticket price: No entrance ticket
- Phone number: 0382 18 21 98
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Runghoabattudl/
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4sqaQyKsupZFL9hB8
The Immortal Flower Garden is located not far from the city center, just 17km to the East. You can easily find it on the way to Cau Dat – another famous tourist destination in Dalat. The garden is quite large about 1 hectare, mainly to grow the everlasting flowers with plenty of different colors including red, purple, yellow…
The garden stays on the mountainside so it is quite steep. If your group has elderly people and children or goes on wet rainy days, you should pay close attention to this issue.
Although the garden does not sell tickets, it does sell drinks with prices from 50,000 VND to 55,000 VND per unit. Sitting to rest, watching the peaceful scenery, surrounded by flowers is also an exciting moment. However, a minus point for this place is that the toilet is not clean.
The cycle of the immortal flowers is 2 years, so blossoms are almost all year round in this destination. However, once every 2 years, there is a short time when there may be fewer flowers because the garden will be renewed. So if you’re careful, check with the garden at the number above before coming.
6. Rose Garden in Dang Thai Than
- Address: Alley 2, Dang Thai Than Street, Ward 3, Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- Opening hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ticket price: No entrance fee
- Phone number: 098 375 49 39
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/3QFvjdDjcewEvMvZ6
A large private rose garden in Da Lat will mesmerize you if you are a flower lover. With an area of up to 12,000 square meters, the gardener specializes in cultivating from 500 to 700 species of roses of all colors: pink, red, saffron yellow, lemon yellow…
This garden is full of vibrant colors all year round. The most beautiful floret season is from November to April every year, which is also the dry season in Da La. And, the rest is the rainy season, the garden still has flowers but not brilliant.
The purpose of this flower garden is to provide roses of all colors and types for the consumption market in Da Lat and Vietnam. If you are a florist, this could be your place to bargain for a wholesale shipment of roses.
Da Lat has hundreds of flower gardens to supply to domestic and export markets. Vietnamdrive selects the typical blossom gardens above to help you reduce your searching time, but you can discover the beautiful colors here.
When visiting these gardens, in addition to the usual sightseeing principles, you need to note the following points to make your trip perfect:
- When taking photos, stand in permitted places, such as by the path, and do not go into the middle of the flower bed, because it is easy to break the flowers. Or, you can sit on the chairs that many gardens often prepare in advance.
- Absolutely, do not pick flowers, or break branches. The ticket price for sightseeing only does not include flowers in the rate.
- If you really like florets, the garden usually has a separate area for selling fresh flowers. Please ask any workers for instructions on buying flowers or any other products.
- Pay attention to slippery, especially when you go in the rain or right after it rains. So it is necessary to check the weather in Da Lat before visiting the flower gardens.
- Don’t keep beautiful photos on your device; please share them to introduce them to your friends. When sharing them, you have contributed to promoting Da Lat, the city of thousands of flowers, and you have helped gardeners attract more visitors in the future. Thanks!
Don’t wait any longer; plan a visit to these colorful gardens! And please don’t forget to save this article right away to have the fastest information on blossom gardens to visit.