Many tourists travel on the Nha Trang – Da Lat route during their vacation. Nha Trang and Da Lat, the two locations very close together, have fascinating scenes, pleasant atmosphere, and unique cuisine. Travel from Nha Trang to Da Lat is fascinating with amazing passes, mountainous roads, and romantic landscapes.
How far is from Nha Trang to Da Lat? How is the route to Da Lat from Nha Trang? What means should we use to travel? The questions for this distance are answered as follows:
1. THE LENGTH FROM NHA TRANG TO DA LAT
Nha Trang and Da Lat are two famous tourist destinations in Vietnam. Moving from Nha Trang to Da Lat offers an exciting drive.
The distance from Nha Trang to Da Lat will depend on the routes chosen to travel.
– The ways from Nha Trang to Da Lat has 2 main roads with different distances. The 27C route connecting the two provinces of Khanh Hoa and Lam Dong is 135km long. The second road is along the National Highway 1 and the National Road No. 27B is 180 km long.
– Railway: At present, there are no trains from Nha Trang to Da Lat. In the past, this railway could travel via Thap Cham railway station (near Nha Trang) with a distance of 190km. Da Lat, nevertheless, still keeps an old train station served for tourists within its city.
2. DETAIL OF ROADS FROM NHA TRANG TO DA LAT
We now check the details of the routes from Nha Trang to Da Lat City.
2.1. The routes of Nha Trang – Da Lat
The way from Dalat to Nha Trang you can choose one of 2 routes to move:
* The first route: The road of sea and flowers (sometimes) has 140km long because it connects the sea and wildflowers, also known as 27C or 723. The route map is from Nha Trang City – Dien Khanh – Khanh Vinh district – Lac Duong – Da Lat City.
Follow to this route, travelers will go through the Omega Pass (with 1500m high) and Bidoup Nui Ba National Park with beautiful natural scenery. Explorers will pass the Omega Pass from a height of 0m => 500m => 1000m => 1500m, compared to the sea level. Tourists leave the hot air of Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, to welcome the fresh air, breathing the cool of Da Lat.
The drive takes 3 hours to travel from Nha Trang to Da Lat City. Thus, if you have to plan to visit Da Lat city within a day from Nha Trang, you need to start early. Then, you should also leave Da Lat early around 15:00 to 16:00 because Da Lat – Nha Trang route is very foggy. Moreover, many passes can take you to go longer estimated duration. So you should start leaving early to ensure safety.
* The second route will follow Highway 1 and Highway 27B. You can travel from Nha Trang – QL1A – QL27B – QL20 – Da Lat City. The distance of this route is around 180km, takes 4 hours to drive. This way is the second choice when traveling from Nha Trang to Da Lat because it is longer.
2.2. Map of the ways
The route map from Nha Trang to Da Lat and vice versa will help you to move much easier.
3. FROM NHA TRANG TO DA LAT BY A PRIVATE CAR
From Nha Trang to Da Lat can be used different means, including a motorbike, bus, taxi, or a private car. Convenience and quality make them have different prices. Vietnamdrive does not recommend foreign tourists to use motorcycles because of safety. So, we mention here is the private car with a professional driver.
We will drive 135 km from your hotel in Nha Trang on beautiful mountainous roads to Da Lat- “the romantic city of love.” This drive will go through the green stretches of jungles and pass the lovely waterfalls and flower gardens. This road also runs pass the National Park with the diversity of animals and plants. End the trip to your hotel in Da Lat.
- Departure for this drive: Daily
- Inclusion: Selected modern car, professional driver, parking fee, toll, and petrol.
A private car price of Nha Trang – Da Lat transfer:
|Type of Car||4 seats||7 seats||16 seats|
|Max of guests||3||4||10|