Transfer from Hue to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park is approximately 210km. You may choose your transportation according to your wishes. When you drive a private car from Hue to Phong Nha Ke Bang, it may take 3.5 hours up to 4 hours depending on the road condition.
It will be your best tour ever because you can actually enjoy the view along the road. Before you get to the national park, you can actually stop in some town you pass through. But, if you want to go on, then you can just go along the road until finally, and the amazing beauty of Phong Na Ke Bang waits for you.
There are a lot of wonderful things that you can see and enjoy in this national park such as a beautiful forest, and incredible caves a lot of mysteries. This tour will visit 2 popular caves: Phong Nha Cave and Paradise Cave.
Itinerary of the tour from Hue to Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- At 7:30am, our driver will pick you up at the hotel in Hue city to take a long drive to Dong Hoi City to turn left to the national park.
- Along the way, you will drive through the countryside and villages with nice settings of the rice fields and vegetable farms.
- Stop to visit Hien Luong Bridge and the Ben Hai River where the 17th parallel was set during the war in Vietnam, which separate Vietnam into the North and the South. This area becomes well-known historical places in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam.
- Visit the Paradise Cave (Dong Thien Duong) with incredible and spectacular stalagmites and stalactites. When the car stops at the parking, you will buy tickets to start to visit it. You should buy the electric car to transfer (100,000VND = 5USD for 2 way), because from the parking to the foot of the cave is long distance. Total around 1.5 hours to visit this cave, includes the electricity car transfer and climbing up 625 steps.
- Explore Phong Nha Cave called the “Wet Cave”, is recognized one of the best attractive features: The longest underground water rivers, the widest and highest caverns, and passageways, entrance and the widest and prettiest sandbank and rock formations in the world. To visit it, you will take a scenic boat cruise on the Son River; you will have a chance to enjoy the perfect combination of “Mountain and Water” on both sides of the lovely picturesque river. Then, go into the cave around 1500m length to enjoy the splendid beauty of Nature. Many spectacular stalagmites and stalactites enchant visitors with evocative names: Lion, Fairy Cave, Royal Court, and Buddha. You should prepare a camera with good flash to get amazing photos inside; borrow or carry a torch to be easier to discover it, and remember your boat number to go back. It is around 1.5 hours to visit.
- 3:00pm (estimated time), you will drive back Hue City. If you go to Hanoi, we can drop you at the train station, airport (extra charge), or just your hotel in Dong Hoi City.
Departure for this tour: Daily, full-day, and private.
Inclusion: Selected modern car, professional driver, parking fee, toll, and petrol. For more inclusion or package tour, drop us the message.
If you would like to get an inquiry for the trip to visit Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park, please contact us to book now!
|Price for private car||4-seat car||7-seat car||16-seat van|
|Max of guests||2||4||10|