Ho Chi Minh City is a paradise of cafés. You can see coffee shops anywhere in the alleys, big roads, or the pavements. It is so pleasant when every morning we sit and sip a cup of coffee in a peaceful and poetic space. Let’s come to the most beautiful café s in Saigon with Vietnamdrive.
1. Koicha Saigon Café – District 1
Located on Phan Boi Chau Street of District 1, Koicha Saigon Café has a cool space, suitable for any time of the day. The site is a Japanese milk tea shop decorated modestly, but delicately. Any corner can give you a beautiful picture.
A bottle of hand sanitizer is often on the table. When you visit it, you can try some tasty drinks, such as sakura milk tea, taro with ice, red bean matcha tea, oolong milk tea, and lemon iced tea with honey.
- Address: 38 Phan Boi Chau Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Opening hours: 8:30 – 22:30
- Price: from 50,000 per glass.
2. Beverly Saigon café – District 1
Beverly Saigon Café locates on Tran Nhat Duat Street, District 1. The store has a quiet and comfortable space. Typically, its tables and chairs can be moved at will.
When you come here, you can enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the corners of the roads where people go up and down. Besides, you can try some other types of refreshing drinks, such as milk tea, Italian soda, fresh juice like apples, passion fruit, and mixed juices.
The café is a beautiful place to sit, and its food is also very delicious. Even there are vegetarian dishes which are not easy to find in similar shops in Saigon.
- Address: 5F Tran Nhat Duat Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 8:00 – 22:00
- Price: from 40,000VND
3. MiA Garden Coffee – District 2
Although District 2 HCM is home to countless beautiful cafes, MiA Garden Coffee is one of the most attractive ones in this area. The shop is located right on Nguyen Duy Trinh street, so it is quite easy to find.
The music of the shop is gentle, helping customers feel very peaceful and relaxing. The staff is very enthusiastic in comparison to the rest of the coffee shops in Saigon. So, many guests often rate very high for their attitude and quality service.
MiA Garden Coffee has a very diverse menu of drinks, and typically cakes are very inviting.
- Address: 192 Nguyen Duy Trinh, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 06:00 – 22:00
- Price: 29,000 VND – 40,000 VND
4. OZ Coffee House – District 3
OZ Coffee House at No. 2 on the list of beautiful cafes in Saigon that is in District 3. The café locates in a small quiet alley. The OZ coffee is rated as a beloved cafe in HCMC because it has impressive decor in each corner. That is very suitable for those who like to take pictures.
Typically, some couples sometimes come here to take pictures of their future weddings because there is a canary wedding shop near the café.
The coffee shop has not only a beautiful space but also a very diverse menu with eye-catching drinks.
- Address: Alley 207 Le Van Sy Street, District 3, HCMC
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:00
- Price: 20,000 VND – 70,000 VND
5. Oromia Coffee & Lounge – District 3
Ranked No. 3 in the list of beautiful cafes in Saigon is Oromia Coffee & Lounge. The shop situates at the end of a small alley on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, so there is a quiet space, separated from the hustle and bustle of Saigon.
Going through the stone path leading to the shop will open a beautiful area. The most familiar place for couples is the second-floor balcony because of a private location.
The bar has some cute animals like cats, so you can caress and cuddle them while sitting here. If you are a person who visits the shop often, you will recognize this place has small changes, creating some things new.
The store has good service, friendly staff, and savory drinks. You can try coffee, cocktails, soda, and smoothie.
- Address: 193A / D3 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 3, HCMC
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:30
- Price: 36,000 – 146,000 VND
6. Fly Cupcake Garden – District 3
Fly Cupcake Garden is on the list of beautiful cafes in Saigon. It has a young style, skillful decor, and friendly nature. All of this area evokes a picture of the natural scenery with birdcages, plant pots, and flower vases.
The restaurant is quiet and luxurious with well-served service, so it is suitable to set up vital appointments with partners.
The food and drink are yummy, and the price is quite low.
- Address: 25B Tu Xuong Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:30
- Price: 35,000 VND – 65,000 VND
7. 7 Wonders Café and Restaurant – District 6
7 Wonders Café and Restaurant includes coffee and food. The shop was built and decorated extremely strange, based on the wonders of Vietnam, China and the world, such as Ha Long Bay of Vietnam, Egyptian Pyramids, Taj Mahal Temple of India, relics Cambodia’s Angkor Wat temple, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in Western Asia and the Temple of Artemis in Greece.
With a large area of up to 4,000 m2, the total capacity of 1,200 guests. Café 7 Wonders combines traditional beauty with modernity. Thanks to the harmony of architectural and aesthetic space, this coffee shop is the most attractive site waiting for you to explore it. It is also worth spending your time with a cup of coffee here.
Its menu has different food and drinks that are delicious and flavorful. So, your family can relax in a very comfortable seating space.
- Address: 12 Street 26, Ward 10, District 6, HCMC
- Opening hours: 08:30 – 22:30
- Price: 40,000 VND – 1,100,000 VND
8. Little Chair Coffee – District 7
Little Chair Coffee is another beautiful coffee shop in Ho Chi Minh City. It situates right on Nguyen Thi Thap Street, District 7. The café has many frequency customers because of its cozy, cute, and extremely private space.
The shop has an impressive decor, so sometimes it becomes a destination for celebrities when they need to shoot videos. Besides, the music here is mostly light and romantic.
The drinks prepared in eye-catching decoration are quite cheap, suitable for most of the people.
- Address: 335 Nguyen Thi Thap, P. Tan Phong, District 7
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 23:00
- Price: 30,000 – 60,000 VND
9. Huong Dong Noi Cafe – Tan Binh District
Huong Dong Doi is one of the few beautiful cafes in Saigon that has a green steppe in its space. This Cafe is highly appreciated for its decorative and shaping arts, which helps visitors feel like they are in a green garden.
When visiting the coffee shop, you will see a picture sketched as the countryside of southern France. It is beautiful with white swings, nice-looking flowers on the paths, and charming waterfalls. All of these attract plenty of young people coming for selfies.
What a wonderful time when you sit down to taste a cup of Vietnamese coffee here!
- Address: 550 Au Co Street, Ward 10, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 22:30
- Price: 50,000 – 100,000 VND
10. Pergola Garden Cafe & Restaurant – Phu Nhan District
Pergola Garden Cafe & Restaurant is one of the beautiful cafes in Saigon with the most elegant space. Taking purple as the main color, Pergola creates a gentle and luxurious style. The area is a series of green trees that make people live close to nature, which helps the soul to feel extraordinarily relieved.
Pergola deserves at the top of beautiful coffee shops in Saigon. And, its drink is tasty at a reasonable price.
- Address: 28A Trang Cao Van Street, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 07:30 – 23:00
- Price: 50,000 VND – 550,000 VND
Which coffee shop will come to visit and spend your time when you visit Ho Chi Minh City?