Drive from Hoi An to Quy Nhon is an interesting trip when tourists like to enjoy the nice countryside of Vietnam.
- The distance from Hoi An to Quy Nhon is 310km.
- It takes us from 6 hours to transfer to Quy Nhon from Hoi An City.
- Along the road, you can visit many famous sites such as Chien Dan temple of the Cham, My Lai historical site, Dang Thuy Tram Policlinic and Sa Huynh Beach.
Where is Quy Nhon?
Quy Nhon is a small beach city located in the middle of Vietnam. Quy Nhon Beach is still wild with beautiful green water, white sand and fresh air. Come to Quy Nhon, tourists often see small round boats on the sand. This city now has become an ideal place to relax with many good resorts on the beach.
The sites to visit on the road from Hoi An to Quy Nhon:
1. Chien Dan Temples: is located along the way from Hoi An to Quy Nhon. They are next to Highway 1, and 5km north of Tam Ky city. Chien Dan temples are a group of Cham temples and towers. They were built from 10th to 11th century.
2. My Lai Historical Site: My Lai is a small village in Quang Ngai. It is 12 km from Quang Ngai city center. On 16th March 1968, there were 504 people killed. Come to this historical place, tourists will find the terrible of wars. This will make us find more value of the peace and live better in the life.
3. Dang Thuy Tram Policlinic (Benh Xa Dang Thuy Tram): is located in Duc Pho district, Quang Ngai province. Dang Thuy Tram was a female doctor. She has represented patriotism of the young people during the war. This area now is a small policlinic to serve the local people and to remember her sacrifice.
4. Sa Huynh Beach: is located in Duc Pho district, Quang Ngai Province. The beach is located on the National Highway 1A with 6km poetic coastline and white sand.