Mui Ne is the name of a sea cape, a famous tourist place in Binh Thuan Province, Vietnam, about 215km from Saigon (a former name of Ho Chi Minh City).
From the city of Phan Thiet (Binh Thuan) to Mui Ne about 22 km, there are many monuments, landscapes, and attractions to visit scattered on the road, such as Phan Thiet Water Tower, Pho Hai Cham Tower (also known as Poshanu tower), Ong Dia rock field, the Mong Cam House (a lover of famous poet Han Mac Tu), etc.
Details of Tour from Saigon to Mui Ne 5 days
Day 1: Saigon (Dinner)
Morning: The presentative of Vietnamdrive welcomes you at Tan Son Nhat airport to check in your hotel and relax.
If you have stayed at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), we will start a little late exploring the city.
The itinerary depends on the time of your flight coming to HCMC, so it can have a few adjustments to fix your time.
Afternoon, we will do and explore attractions in HCMC. They include:
- Reunification Palace is also known as Independence Palace, where Lieutenant Bui Quang Than brought down the flag of the South Government on the roof of the palace. And he pulled up another one of the National Front for the Liberation of the South, ending over 30 years of war against the America of the Vietnamese people.
- Notre Dame Cathedral is the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Ho Chi Minh City. This French-influenced architecture is a large-scale and unique Catholic church, one of the architectural works attracting many visitors when traveling to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Saigon Central Post Office is nearly the church and also one of the typical architectural works in Saigon built by the French. This European-style architectural work combines with Asian decorations. Saigon
- City People’s Committee locates in the heart of the District 1 HCMC, built from 1898 to 1909, designed by architect Gardès.
- Nguyen Hue Walking Street: After visiting the Committee Hall, we will take a walk along the Nguyen Hue Street to explore the vibrant life.
- Stopping at a coffee shop to enjoy Vietnamese coffee and see life gone.
Evening: Have dinner at the restaurant with the local food (Pancake, Spring rolls…). Then, go to Bach Dang boat station to get on board and enjoy the beauty of Saigon River at night.
Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Day 2: Saigon – Phan Thiet – Mui Ne (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: You have breakfast at the hotel.
You check out the hotel, depart for the romantic beach of Mui Ne in Binh Thuan Province.
Via coming to Phan Thiet, we visit Posanu Cham Tower, Ong Hoang Palace (Lau Ong Hoang), where the romantic love story of the poet Han Mac Tu and Ms. Mong Cam started.
After that, we visit Duc Thanh School – where young man Nguyen Tat Thanh (another name of Ho Chi Minh president) stopped to teach before coming to Saigon to find a way to save the country.
At noon: We have lunch. And check in at the hotel or resort in Mui Ne to rest.
Afternoon: You will have time to relax on Mui Ne beach, freely participate in active games, and swimming.
At night, the itinerary is free and easy to do by yourself. You have a chance to enjoy fresh seafood dishes, take a walk on the smooth sand, and listen to the waves crashing.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 03: Mui Ne – Hon Rom Island (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: You visit and admire the sunrise on the top of the sandhill at Bau Trang, explore Bau Ong, Bau Ba, and play games on the sand (optional). Travel back to the hotel to have breakfast.
Continue to explore Hon Rom Island – one of the highlight beauty in Mui Ne.
About Hon Rom Island:
About 28 km from Phan Thiet city, Hon Rom Island is considered as a beautiful island near the shore, connected to the mainland by a narrow strip of sand. Hon Rom is a highlight of the 17 km stretches of beach in Mui Ne.
Therefore, the beach in Rom is always the most popular tourist destination in Mui Ne. The landscape of this island retains the pristine and generous beauty of nature.
While the southwest coast of Hon Rom Islet is a beach with beautiful stretches of white sand, the east side of Hon Rom Islet is rocks of various shapes that are polished by gentle waves.
Standing on Hon Rom island looking far to the West, you will see white sand dunes like a desert, lightly colored by low bushes, cactus trees. These highlights make the natural picture in Phan Thiet more rustic and charming.
At noon: Have lunch and rest.
Afternoon: You are free to swim, free to shop for souvenirs.
Have dinner on your own, and enjoy your peace in Mui Ne.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 04: Mui Ne – Cu Chi Tunnels – Sai Gon (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: After breakfast, you check out at the hotel. Then depart from Mui Ne, Phan Thiet for Saigon.
We will have lunch at Cu Chi. Then we visit Cu Chi Tunnels – one of the great works symbolizing the indomitable spirit of the Vietnamese people during the war against the US.
You will have the opportunity to explore the history and this typical system of tunnels and experience the life underground of the locals during the war.
Late afternoon: Return to Saigon and check in the hotel to relax.
Day 05: Saigon – Tan Son Nhat Airport (Breakfast)
Morning: After breakfast, you are free to roam and shop at Ben Thanh market. Take pictures of Saigon’s daily life.
We do not want to say goodbye to you, but it is time you have to go to the Tan Son Nhat international airport for your departure.
We always wish we can see you again in Saigon or any places in Vietnam that also have various beauty waiting for you.
The price is base on the service of 4-star hotels in Saigon and Mui Ne with at least 2 guests.
The tour includes:
Modern transport of cars/vans following the tour according to the program
4-star hotels with 2 – 3 pax / room
Tickets to visit the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
One water bottle/day per person
Professional and enthusiastic English-speaking tour guide
Breakfast at the hotel
1 dinner and 4 lunch as mentioned in the program
Travel insurance with Vietnamese standard
* Children under 4 years free tour, sharing a bed with parents, parents take care of the cost.
* Children 4- 9 years old sharing bed with parents, 75% tour price.
* Children from 10 years old calculated by the tour price as adults.
* International travel insurance must be bought by yourself before touring with us. We recommend you to buy it before traveling to Vietnam so that you can get better care from your international travel insurance.
Frequently asked questions about Saigon – Mui Ne 5 days
1. Can I customize the tour for our own group?
The tour from Saigon to Mui Ne 5 days can customize to fix with your own time and hobbies. Please tell Vietnamdrive! One of our experts will support you to range a perfect tour.
2. How can we get a low price for this tour but still good quality?
Travel from 6 guests together will get a better price per person. It is because all of you will share the same van, tour guide if any, and other services.
3. How long should I book this tour in advance?
Earlier is better. The reasons come to fix the price not changed, good hotels still available, good car/van, and the best guides ranged. So, to book this tour or any highlights of Vietnam, you should book it as early as possible.