Staying at 5-star hotels or luxury resorts in Hue can give you wonderful memories during your vacations in this city.
Please take a look at these popular accommodations!
1. Azerai La Residence Hotel
The hotel is situated right on the south bank of the Perfume River, only 1 km from Hue train station.
The style of the hotel comes from French influence because the main building was built under the French colony time in Vietnam – in 1930. But, now you will see two wings with little modern design built in 2005.
A large garden with a swimming pool facing the river will give you a luxurious feeling when staying at this hotel.
- Address: 05 Le Loi Street, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue Province, Vietnam
- Website: https://azerai.com/resorts/azerai-la-residence-hue
- Phone: +84 234 3837 475
- Room: 122 rooms with garden or river views
- Price range: from 200 USD
- Swimming pool: Yes
2. Pilgrimage Village Boutique Resort & Spa
The resort stays outskirts of Hue City, 7 km from the city center, on the way to visit the royal tombs of the Nguyen Dynasty.
The hotel has a character of tropical gardens with a lot of green trees along the way around its area.
Almost its style, including rooms, has been built with wood and non-painted red bricks, creating very warm feelings and natural life.
A minus thing is that it’s far away from restaurants in Hue City for eating daily.
- Address: 130 Minh Mang Street, Hue City, Vietnam
- Website: www.pilgrimagevillage.com
- Phone: +84 234 3 885 461
- Room: 173 lovely rooms
- Price range: from 115 USD
- Swimming pool: Yes
3. Melia Vinpearl Hue Hotel
This hotel has a golden location right in the city center, so it is easy to access the hotel from Phu Bai International Airport or the train station.
Melia Vinpearl Hotel has become the tallest building in Hue City – 34 floors, making almost all rooms have great city views. You can see this one nearly from any point in the city.
However, this hotel is not for finding the classic cultural style of Vietnam because it has a modern design. And, lots of food outside the hotel can be tastier than inside the hotel.
- Address: 50A Hung Vuong Street, Hue City, Vietnam
- Website: https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/vietnam/hue-city/melia-vinpearl-hue/
- Phone: +84 234 368 8666
- Room: 213 cozy and clean rooms
- Price range: from 160USD
- Swimming pool: Yes
4 . Indochine Palace Hotel
With the style of tall buildings on the big road in the city center, the Indochine Palace Hotel has become a modern place to stay during your holidays in Hue.
Compared with other hotels, this one has big parking that can contain a lot of big buses for most of the large tourist groups.
For walking to the dinner places, it is a little out of the central area, but it’s too short to use a taxi. This reason can create the opposite feeling: you are staying a little far from the city center.
- Address: 105A Hung Vuong Street, Hue City, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.indochinepalace.com
- Phone: +84 234 393 6666
- Room: 222 beautiful rooms
- Price range: from 80USD, depending on each season
- Swimming pool: Yes, on the ground floor
5. Imperial Hue Hotel
Imperial Hotel is also located on the same roads as many 5-star hotels in Hue City, on Hung Vuong Street very close to Trang Tieng Bridge crossing the Perfume River.
Compared with other hotels at the same level, this hotel has no garden, and all of its areas are in a tall building with a royal style. You will see the royal decoration of huge columns in the reception area.
Many rooms have river views, the others with city views. Typically, it has a rooftop bar for you to taste a great drink and enjoy the city from above.
- Address: 08 Hung Vuong Street, Hue City, Vietnam
- Website: http://imperial-hotel.com.vn
- Phone: +84 234 388 2222
- Room: over 150 lovely rooms
- Price range: from 125 USD
- Swimming pool: Yes, on the third floor
Although there are a few other 5-star hotels and resorts in Hue City, Vietnamdrive team does not mention them. It is because they are far away from the city center.
For short vacations, you may choose one that is close to the center, and easy to find food for dinner, such as the Melia Vinpearl Hue Hotel or Imperial Hue Hotel.
For relaxing and spending a long time, you may choose Pilgrimage Village Resort or Azerai La Residence Hotel.
We are here for you to ask any questions about Hue hotels or support you in creating a city tour.
If you do not want to stay at this level of accommodations, please check here to find many 4-star hotels in Hue City for your vacations.