The distance from Hoi An to Phong Nha, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province is 295km. It takes from 6 hours to drive ahead from Hoi An City to Dong Hoi, Quang Binh.
The most time to drive on the national highway 1 of Vietnam. Anyways of transfer from Hoi An to Phong Nha, Dong Hoi, Quang Binh must go through Da Nang city, Hue City and Quang Tri province; especially through DMZ Vietnam.
The sites which you visit along the way from Hoi An to Phong Nha:
There are many places along the way to visit. You can spend more than one day to visit all the sites along the way. Thus, we just recommend highlights which you can stop for this transfer if you drive from Hoi An to Phong Nha, Dong Hoi City, Quang Binh Province within a day.
- Hai Van pass is the great place to visit during the dry day. This is the border of Da Nang City and Thua Thien Hue Province.
- Lang Co Bay next to Hai Van Pass is good photo stop with beautiful beach and mountains around.
- The Imperial City including the Citadel and Forbidden City can be considered as the highlight in Hue. This has old palaces of Nguyen Kings’ dynasty 1802 to 1945.
- Hien Luong Bridge and the Ben Hai River was DMZ Vietnam during the Vietnam War. This place carries the important history of Vietnam that makes many Vietnamese people like to come here at least once to feel the value of the peaceful time at present.
- Countryside views are also attractive along the way to stop for photos.
Please tell us the date to travel, your hotel in Hoi An and Dong Hoi, and the number of your group. Then we will give you an excellent price to get in the car to travel to Phong Nha, Dong Hoi, Quang Binh where you can explore amazing caves and nature.
Please contact Vietnam Drive to get the correct inquiry for your group!
Price table for reference:
|Car rate for this tour:|
|Type of Car||4 seats||7 seats||16 seats|
|Max of guests||3||4||6|
Price includes modern car, professional driver, roll toll, gasoline and parking fee.