Located about 50km from HCM City, Vam Sat ecological tourist area is an ideal destination if you want to find different wind in Can Gio and enjoy the wonderful moments among the wild nature.
Vam Sat ecological tourist area is located in Ly Son Commune, Can Gio district. It is considered as a green oasis amidst the vast forest. That is the reason why it is a good place to relax on weekends or holidays.
1. Coming to Vam Sat eco-tourism, you will see and discover Vam Sat mangrove forest with a rich botanical world. You can take a boat trip or walk through the forest to visit the wild life.
2. In addition, you can also see the bat hanging inside the tree in Bat Swamp.
3. If you love birds, you can also visit Vam Sat bird sanctuary in the tourist area. Vam Sat bird sanctuary has 11 species of birds (including 9 wild soecies, and 2 breeding species). You can see wings flapping in the forest, this creates a very peaceful and picturesque photo. The north side of the bird sanctuary is a 199 ha wide forest and shrimp ponds.
4. For those who love adventure, you can go to fishing crocodiles. This activity helps you enjoy the new feeling of fishing. It sounds dangerous, but it’s actually safe to be taken to the crocodile farm, sitting on an inflatable boat surrounded by a B40 grid to catch hungry fishes.
5. Besides, do not forget to explore the net bridge and Tang Bong towers nearly 28m high. You will enjoy the great feelings at the top of everything with a panoramic picture.
6. If you have come to Vam Sat eco-tourism in Can Gio, you should not miss the fresh seafood.
Minh Yen / Vietnam Drive