If you are wondering to choose a place for your holidays, you should come to Da Nang. This charming city is one of the ideal places where you can feel enjoyable after working or studying. Here you can visit the historical monuments and the ancient architecture, and enjoy the beautiful beaches.
What is the most suitable time for you to come to Da Nang?
From March to September is the ideal time to visit Da Nang City when many visitors like to come here for beautiful beaches and the Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills.
From October to February, Da Nang weather maybe get rains; especially, December and January is colder and more rains. But, it does not rain all of time. Thus, you can check here for the weather forecast in a week or a month to come here.
Linh Ung Pagoda in Da Nang City
Places to visit in Da Nang
- Champa Sculpture Museum: the museum is located at the corner of Bach Dang and Trung Nu Vuong with an area of 6.673 square meters. Come here, you can admire the beauty of French architecture and the ancient artifacts of Cham. The artwork is not only unique, sacred, but also mysterious. All of them are extremely lively and attractive of a whole system of beliefs and rich cultural treasures.
- Ngu Hanh Son – the Marble Mountains: Ngu Hanh Son landscape is located in Hoa Hai commune, Hoa Vang district, now Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, 8 km south-east of Danang city center on the route from Da Nang to Hoi An. The Limestone Mountains are scattered on an area of about 2 km2, including Kim Son, Moc Son, Tho Son, Thuy Son and Hoa Son. Each mountain has its own beauty in shape, location, rock material, caves and pagodas. Whenever you come here, you can feel the sacredness of Buddhism with the mysterious caves that are simulated in the layers of hell.
Buddhism Museum at the Marble Mountains
- Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra Peninsula: Located 10 km northeast of Da Nang city, at an altitude of 693m above sea level. At the back of the pagoda, there is the primitive forest with bird enclosures of the Son Tra Peninsula. Quan The Am (Lady Buddha) of Linh Ung Pagoda has the height of 67m, and is considered as the tallest statue of the Lady Buddha in Vietnam. From the pagoda, you enjoy the urban panoramic picture with the deep blue sea below the horizon.
- Ba Na Hills: a place to start the scene, about 40km southwest of Da Nang city center. There are many kinds of transportation to go to Ba Na Hills. But take the cable car; you can observe the beautiful panorama from above. At Ba Na Hills, one day you can go through 4 seasons. Besides, there are many flowers and animals with old French buildings. In addition, Ba Na also has many nice places and restaurants for relaxing or eating interestingly.
- My Khe Beach: Come to Da Nang, come to the clean and beautiful beach, My Khe beach: enjoy the cool summer days at this beach, with the sport activities such as swimming, surfing, taking a canoe, diving into coral reefs … along with fresh seafood Da Nang. Besides Bac My An, Nam O, Non Nuoc and Xuan Thieu beach are famous in Da Nang.
- Hoa Phu waterfall falls: an interesting place for people who like the adventure. Hoa Phu Thanh Resort is located in Hoa Phu Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da Nang. It combines sport and leisure activities. It includes rafting, zip-line, fish massage, motels and restaurants with local food.
From Da Nang, follow the Ba Na – Truong Son road, then turn to DT604 (Prao road, Dong Giang)
If you have time to visit the tourist attractions in Da Nang, you will get new feelings. Da Nang is really attractive destinations with many activities for you to do, which will bring many memorable memories of a friendly city. (Thuy Kieu/ Vietnam Drive)